Bill Rakocy developed the niche market service and contracting business Rainbow Pools in 1980 and brings 30 years of business knowledge and experience in accounting, P&L, sales and project management to Emerging Energies.
Jay Mundinger is a results-driven sales and management professional with excellent strategic planning skills and comprehensive knowledge of management, organizational development, team building and project execution.
Tim Osterberg has experience in the field of engineering and as a small business owner. He has a successful track record meeting both time and financial targets in the facilitation of large-scale projects.
- Developer of wind farm appeals
- Chris Rickert: Rural life has risks; wind turbines aren’t one
- Study Finds No Link Between Wind Farm Sound and Health Impacts
- Wind turbines start spinning at S.C. Johnson
- A community blown apart? It’s neighbors vs. neighbors
- Wind Farm Opponents, Supporters Turn Out in St. Croix County
- Long-time debate over area renewable energy project adds another chapter
- Wind energy backers remain Highland boosters
- St. Croix County farmer touts benefits of wind power
- Survey: Drought conditions spurring interest in ‘water friendly’ energy sources